1. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. No one should act or refrain from acting based on anything on this website.
2. Viewing this website, accessing information through the website, or corresponding with Bevel Law PLLC through this website does not form an attorney-client relationship.
3. Information that you provide via this website is not considered privileged and confidential. Furthermore, no website is entirely secure, so users should be cautious when providing information over the internet.
4. Portions of this website may be considered attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee future results. Each matter that Bevel Law PLLC handles is individual with different facts. The firm cannot guarantee any specific result in your case.
5. The attorney of Bevel Law PLLC is licensed to practice in Washington, D.C.